Our Artsy Craftsy Wedding FULL of Love

No worries...this blog isn't focused on Jon & I's mushy gushy love story because number one--our love story isn't mushy gushy and number two--that stuff is all to land on our wedding website NOT this blog. I promise.

When Jon & I got engaged back in April....I was SO excited not only to marry my cute lover boy, but because I was so pumped to have everyone around me that I love on a day filled with love.

The Night Jon Purposed!!!!!
I have amazing friends and an even more amazing family. I wanted to take this engagement/wedding planning as an opportunity to let everyone around us that we love SO much, know how important they are to us by asking them to be a part of our big day.

This began when we decided on our super small bridal party. Being Anne, I couldn't just call my lover girls up and spat out, "Will you pppllleeeaassee be my bridesmaid." I really wanted to honor them and show them how lucky I would be, as a bride, to have these wonderful women by my side. That's when I officially embarked on my journey to add a personalized touch of love to every aspect of our wedding.

In the beginning I began 'googling' in an attempt to find creative ways and ideas to ask my homegirls to be my bridesmaids. To say I hit a brick wall would be an understatement...phew. I realized if I wanted to be creative, I was on my own. I then began looking into ideas on how to ask our cute lil' flower girls to do us the honor. There were a few neat ideas that I could at least build upon.  And the list goes on and on....which is where my idea to create this blog came from. There were no resources out there to help me get started on my journey of putting a little touch of Jon & Anne love into our wedding...really personalizing all that we could.

And there ya have it folks--the purpose of this sweet little blog called "Our Wedding Made From Love." Simple as that.

Stay tuned...............................

No comments:

Post a Comment