Save The Dates ~ Check!

Wow, had no idea that it would take like a month from start to finish to get the STD's in the mail.  Starts with the engagement pic selection.  Hmmm, 60 to dwindle down to four.  We choose a super cute STD off weddingpaperdivas.com.  Love. it.  I could spend hours on their site.  If you're looking for different wedding ideas, including invites, etc.  Fo sho, check them out.  Super eccentric and so many different styles.  We finally decided on this one:

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Simple, classic and elegant. 

I have to admit that I searched and searched for a STD with a peacock feather theme but was unsuccessful.  There were a few, but a bit tacky looking.  Peacock feather wedding decor walks a fine line of classy and tacky.  Have to be careful there. However, I was able to keep in theme with the wedding as I went with the gold color.  I'm playing off of the shimmery gold in the feather with reception decor.

Thankfully my wonderful fiance helped in gathering addresses over the past month and even helped sticking on the gizillion labels.  They say it's not proper etiquette to use address labels, that you're supposed to handwrite each one.  Forget. that.  I've never been a 'proper' kind of gal anyhow. Why start now?

No comments:

Post a Comment