65 days...ish. Wow.

So, we are down to about 9 weeks and I just can't believe it!!  J and I were laughing the other day about when our countdown began, it was like 40 weeks to go!  We could've gotten knocked up and had a kid by now.  I know, my humor can be quite disturbing.  Just ask my friends.

I haven't updated much lately because I've been super busy with wedding shizzzzz and haven't had time to even think about uploading any pics to show what craftsy crap I've been dabbling with. 

Next post I'll touch on the super fun rehearsal dinner invites.  If you're anything like I was, you're thinking, "What?  We have to come up with yet another damn invitation?"  My solution--simplicity and fun.  Can't wait to show you pics soon!

An update on the wedding planning progress:  Had first dress fitting on my birthday this past week--best present to myself ever!  I was able to meet my alterations gal who wasn't taking any more brides until April, but she squeezed me in.  I used my fab sales skills to swoon her.  She fell for it.  Now, I have the best gal in town.  She eased my anxiety about the final fit and bustle and I'm more excited than EVER to wear my dream dress.  To be honest, I'd been really second guessing myself the past few months about the decision, which is totally in my nature. But slipping it on again and getting some expert advice did the trick.  It's so beautiful and so me and I just can't wait.

This weekend, surprise surprise, hoping to get a few more things checked off the to-do list including finally meeting with the florist.  Can't wait to see how she plans to bring my peacock feather theme to life.  Super stoked. 

And, while I'm on the bandwagon of my 'look'...I'm checking out some jewelry boutiques in the area to see what I can come up with.  Fallback plan if I don't find anything--I've contacted a super neat designer I found on Etsy.com.  Where has Etsy.com been all my life!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, what has my life become.  Wedding, sleep, wine, wedding, work, wine, HDTV, wine, wedding, work, and more wedding.  Sad, but I'm lovin' every second of it.

Tootles ya'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment